Thanks to the next-generation Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors and new system architecture, the Mac Pro now delivers performance thatʼs nearly twice as fast as before.(1) Each processor features an integrated memory controller and 8MB of fully shared L3 cache. With blazing-fast 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM, high-performance graphics, a redesigned interior for easier expansion, itʼs the most advanced Mac Pro ever. *** The newest Mac Pro is all about power. Inside its completely redesigned case, Apple’s flagship quad core desktop is equipped with the most advanced Intel processors, dual GPUs, and next-generation flash storage, to guarantee a blazing performance even for the most processing-intensive tasks.
The Mac Pro quad core model features the latest Intel Xeon E5 processor, supported by a four-channel memory controller that enables a memory bandwidth of 60GB/s. With this much speed backing them up, the new Mac Pro’s quad core processors hardly ever slow down, whether you’re streaming HD videos or browsing your massive media library.
Dual AMD FirePro GPUs make the most of the speed of the Mac Pro’s Intel quad core processor, allowing simultaneous full-resolution 4K video editing and effects rendering. Next-generation PCIe-based flash storage boosts the Mac Pro’s speed, so accessing large files and booting up resource-heavy applications take no time at all.
- 2.7GHz 12-core with 30MB of L3 cache Intel Xeon E5 Processor
- 32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC Memory
- 256GB PCIe-based Flash Storage, Mac Pro comes standard with ultrafast PCIe-based flash storage that is up to 10x faster than a 7200-rpm SATA hard drive.
- Dual AMD FirePro D500 with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM each, Both GPUs are connected internally via x16 PCI Express gen 3 lanes for massive bandwidth.
- Mac OS X Mavericks, (Mouse and Keyboard are not included)