This adapter is used to mirror laptop content to the VGA/HDMI/DVI compatible HDTV or projector. U could switch the output mode as ur demand
Mini Display cord input, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
DVI output connect the DVI compatible device by DVI cable
HDMI output connect the HDMI compatible devices by HDMI cable.
VGA output connect the VGA Femal devices by VGA cable.
Input Signal:Mini Display Port 1.1a
Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin or DVI Female (24+1) or VGA Female 15Pin
Vertical Frequency Range:50/60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth:2.25Gbps/225MHz
External Power Supply:No external power needed
Power consumption (Max):700mW
Note: 3 output port work exclusively!
Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, iMac, and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports since 2011 are all supported.
Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, iMac, and Mac mini or PC with mini display port are also supported.
How to use:
The product is easy to use, with three output ports:DVI VGA HDMI and a Mini Display Port.And you can use one of them exclusively, just plug in and play, off course, u should use proper DVI HDMI or VGA cable to make connection
You should assure that if your Mac has one of the following two kinds of port :
mini Display port
- Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Automatic detect the display mode, plug in and play
- Powered from Mini Display Port source.
- Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input.
- The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)