MF6180dw Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer
Combine all of your print, copy, scan, and fax needs into one compact device with the imageCLASS MF6180dw. This wireless1, black and white laser multifunction printer is equipped with a broad range of features that can enhance productivity and improve office workflows.
Advanced technologies such as Secure Print and Send technology can help to enhance document control. With Secure Print users can be sure that their sensitive documents will only be released when a unique code is entered into the device, ensure that the document will end up in the right hands. Send technology will allow users to send scanned documents and forward received faxes through email or file server. Additionally, the MF6180dw features Department ID Management, allowing device usage to be monitored and controlled.
With fast print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages per minute2, a front-loading 250-sheet cassette and Single Cartridge System that combines all components including toner, drum and finishing unity users will have more time to focus on their daily tasks. For larger paper handling needs there is a 500-sheet cassette3 available. The MF6180dw supports a variety of printer languages including UFRII LT, PCL and PostScript Emulation.
Supplies and Accessories
- Cartridge 119 – Yields approx. 2,100 pages based on ISO/IEC 19752 Standard (ITEM NUMBER: 3479B001AA)
- Cartridge 119II Yields approx. 6,400 pages based on ISO/IEC 19752 Standard (ITEM NUMBER: 3480B001AA)
- Cassette Feeding Unit-PF44 Expand your paper supply with an extra 500-sheet paper cassette (ITEM NUMBER: 343B001AA)
What’s in the Box
- MF6180dw product
- Standard Cartridge 119
- Power Cord
- Phone Cable
- User Manual
- Starter Guide
- Warranty Card
- Canon Drivers
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 & up
- Linux (print only)
Speed & Quality
Lightening fast print speeds: Print and copy in black and white at blazing speeds of 35ppm2 with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less.4
Single Cartridge System: Provides excellent print quality, and can help extend the life of the machine. The Single Cartridge System contains all the essential print elements that wear out with use. This easy-to-replace cartridge simplifies maintenance by combining the toner, drum, and other parts into one unit.
Genuine Cartridge:Canon Genuine supplies are designed by Canon engineers and manufactured in Canon facilities. They are developed utilizing precise specifications, so you can be confident that your Canon device will produce high-quality results, time and time again.
Ease of Use
Auto Duplex: Duplex Versatility allows two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and PC faxing produce two-sided output with ease, cutting your paper usage by as much as 50 percent.
Send: One-touch buttons allow you to easily scan and send your original documents directly to an email address or network folder. Sending can reduce paper usage, enhance electronic record-keeping and contribute to better document security.
Simple Solution Keys: Easily access the scan, eco-copy and secure print functions right from the control panel with the Simple Solution Keys.
Secure Print: The imageCLASS MF6180dw features Secure Print to help protect the privacy of your printed documents.
Scan to USB: Easily scan to, or print documents directly from, your USB flash drive.
ID Card Copy: Easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents like passports to keep for your records on a one-sided document.
Smart Document Handling: Copy, scan, and fax without having to worry about feeding originals one at a time with the 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
Robust Paper Supply: Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet DADF plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper cassette pedestal means you spend less time re-filling paper.
Wireless Connectivity: Print from almost anywhere in your home or office.
AirPrint: Apple AirPrint allows you to print documents, e-mails, Web pages, and photos to your compatible imageCLASS devices from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Super G3 Fax: Allows you to send photos directly from your wireless PictBridge (DPS over IP) compatible camera to the printer without the use of a computer.
Google Cloud Print: Wherever you are, print from your smartphone or computer using Google Cloud Print enabled apps.
Built-in Ethernet: Easily connect to a network through a built-in Ethernet port, so everyone can easily share printing directly from their PC. With IP address filtering and MAC address filtering, you’ll prevent unwanted users from gaining access to your network and your confidential data.
- Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Connect to a wireless network and print from virtually anywhere in your home office
- Print documents, web pages, emails and photos from your iPad, iPhone, and iPad touch using Apple AirPrint
- Boost productivity with blazing fast print speeds up to 35 ppm
- Send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through email or file server
- Supports a variety of printer languages such as UFR II, PCL and Postscript