iCreatin’s 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch With 4-Port PoE
The 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides a seamless network connection. It integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet and 10Mbps Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
These PoE ports can supply power to those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
This item has the Overload protection function, which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is greater than or equal to 60W, then the power supply will cut off the power
Easy To Use
This item is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance, and quality, this 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
What in box?
1x 5 port POE switch
1x 48V 60w power supply
1x US plug power cord
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for Per PoE port Supports PoE power up to 60W for all PoE ports
- This is Passive POE Switch, and supply power to IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs)
- TCP/IP Ports: 8x 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports with 4 PoE ports (port-1~port-4), Auto MDI/MDIX
- 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable(maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m) LED Indicator: Power, Link/Act, 100Mbps, PoE Status,PoE MAX
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100?? STP (maximum 100m)