iCreatin’s 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch With 4-Port PoE
The 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides a seamless network connection. It integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet and 10Mbps Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
Four of the Five Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
This item has the Overload protection function, which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is greater than or equal to 65W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Easy To Use
This item is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance, and quality, this 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
What in box?
1x 5 port POE switch
1x Installation guide
1x US plug power cord
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for Per PoE port Supports PoE power up to 65W for all PoE ports
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3af, CSMA/CD, Basic Function: Compatible with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs Port Priority Function, Wire-speed Performance MAC Address Auto-Learning and Auto-aging IEEE802.
- TCP/IP Ports: 8x 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports with 4 PoE ports (port-1~port-4), Auto MDI/MDIX
- 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable(maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m) LED Indicator: Power, Link/Act, 100Mbps, PoE Status,PoE MAX
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100?? STP (maximum 100m)