The Sabrent USB 3.0 Hub plus RJ-45 Gigabit 10/100/1000 Ethernet Adapter is a high-speed network solution for laptop or desktop users. This adapter enables you to connect directly to a network through your USB port, eliminating the hassle of taking apart your computer. Plus, you can add multiple USB devices to your computer through the very same hub. Compliant with USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with the USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards, it helps you share files and printers and also gain access to broadband Internet to explore resources on the web.
• 3x USB 3.0 Ports and 1x RJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port
• Super Speed USB 3.0 Ports Data Transfer Rate Up To 5Gbps
• Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
• Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
• Mac OS 10.X or above
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
- 1 gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
- Add 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- Supports USB transfer speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)