This Sabrent hub is an external USB 3.0 combo which combines USB 3.0 hub with super speed card readers. The USB 3.0 Hub adds three USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design the perfect complement to your Apple computer and products. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space. It’s extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
1. The device can read one card only in either slot every time.
2. It is recommended to remove safely after connection.
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
* Linux 2.4 or above
* USB 3.0 3-port hub
This product comes with a one year warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to www.sabrent.com/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Adds 3 unpowered USB 3.0 ports to your computer – Up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- Supported cards: CF, SD, SDXC, SDHC, MicroSD, MMC, M2
- Compatible with all Windows/Mac/Linux systems.
- Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable