No more need to twist cables to get to the ports vertically, Now you can easily access 4 ports at an ergonomic angle!
The USB 3.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your iMac, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design the perfect complement to your iMac computer. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
* Sleek Apple-style design
* Adds 4 USB 3.0 ports to your computer – Up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
* Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play
* iMac Slim Unibody models (21 inch / 27 inch / 5K) released November 2012 or later
* USB 3.0 4-port hub
This product comes with a one year warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to www.sabrent.com/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
- No more banding yourself to strange angle just for plugging a USB device onto your iMac
- Brings four more USB ports to the front side
- Easy to set up. Plug & Play, Hot-Swappable
- Exclusively designed for the iMac Slim Aluminum Unibody model released November 2012 or later. (21 inch / 27 inch / 5K)